Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Does Subway Only Give Two Napkins I Don't Understand My Paycheck?

I don't understand my paycheck? - why does subway only give two napkins

Hi Folks, I'm 21 and I live in Ontario. Recently I've been underground at around 31-34 hours per week, and I have some controls were 575-601 after taxes. Then I worked for 9.50 per hour, and basically it's 57-63 or more hours every two weeks. I work for a company that paid $ 10.00 per hour working 80 hours every two weeks to pay extra to the weekend and my salary after tax was $ 628 .... I do not understand. I work a lot harder about 17 overtime hours every two weeks to work for an additional $ 28 a paycheck? Personally, I think that's a lie. The hours are terrible, and the only reason I stayed, because they allegedly received more than 720, more or less after taxes every two weeks. If you explain why so much in taxes orThing? The strange thing is that I am paid to keep only work 9 days every two weeks and never give me this last day. : / A little frustrating. I think a budget accordingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment