Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gingivitis Treatment More Condition_symptoms Another Gingivitis Question?

Another gingivitis question? - gingivitis treatment more condition_symptoms

I struggled for years with gingivitis. I've always been able to keep them under control, but during the last week or so almost all my swollen gums and redness, but also bleed when I brush my teeth too, of course. Earlier this test is not painful or uncomfortable. I can not go to the dentist because they have no insurance, and I'm broke, so I tried to determine how I can at home. This led to a variety of methods, including rubbing baking soda and peroxide in the teeth, rinse with salt water, drinking mint tea, rinse with hydrogen peroxide, rubbing oils, chewing gum, mint and clove, massage gums and brushing twice a day (for peroxide) on my toothbrushwith a fluoridated toothpaste, dental floss flush in the night, and fluoride mouth twice daily.

Now, after four or five days of this treatment, much less swollen, my gums no longer bleed, and generally seem to improve, but these treatments lead to more pain - Brushing and rinsing is eating almost everything a torture, let alone if not hurt, itch, but it is much more bearable.

My real question is, is this the pain and itching, a good sign or bad sign? They say that if there is an injury which means that it bites heal. If this condition feel worse before better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment