Saturday, January 30, 2010

Stress Over Abortions Has Anyone Suffered From Post Abortion Stress Syndrome? What Did You Do To Help?

Has anyone suffered from Post Abortion Stress Syndrome? What did you do to help? - stress over abortions

Great regret that I have an abortion last winter. And waiting three months later (and later also) I was very depressed. Then he was on almost everything evil. You are looking for a fight with my friend for nothing. It seemed for the acquisition of fear of finding new bugs.
I kept all my bad feelings about what me so long ... I have not mentioned (I thought my friend annoys me too, despite the production of what the people think that this is not something I really wanted to do - and do not have to explain why we do not) is like the whole time used to be now in a furious manner.
Not the kind of person I am. I do not want to be angry and irrational of all. I do not want to hurt my friend with my emotional stress.
I've heard all of these symptoms are connected to the pass and I was wondering what other, if they do not help them through it.


Do not need anyone to tell me how I'm either terribly. So do not waste your time.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment