Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bmi Scale Chart Medium Am I Going The Right Way To Develop An Eating Disorder?

Am I going the right way to develop an eating disorder? - bmi scale chart medium

I am very worried that I began to develop an eating disorder. I'm 5'6 and weigh 13.4 stone () 187.6 kg, though I for my height and difficulty as obese on the BMI list that I hope I do not think the fat. I'm a size 14 bottom and 12 above.

I train 6 times a week, 45 minutes cardio and 20 minutes weight of each session, swimming for 30 minutes twice a week.

Although I do not see no fat (a little girl, but not fat), I'm obsessed with the number on the scale, I like the fact that I am classified as obese.

I have many diets. 3 years ago weighed 16 stones, but could not get 9.12 on stone, by eating a salad a day. The problem of the poor condition of my body great and now it is so difficult to lose weight. I'm trying to lose if it followed the Weight Watchers plan, but is obsessed with scoring, and I regularly cheat.

I began taking laxatives too much time to maintain my weight, I know, that's not healthy, but I have no ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment